DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OF SKMA
JSC «South Kazakhstan medical academy»
Preparation of highly qualified competitive medical and pharmaceutical specialists for the Southern region and the country as a whole on the basis of the achievements of modern science and practice ready to adapt to the rapidly changing conditions in the medical and pharmaceutical industry through continuous improvement of competence and development of creative initiative.
Effective system of medical and pharmaceutical education, based on the competence approach and the needs of practical public health and pharmaceutical industry, focused on training specialists that meet international quality and safety standards.
Values and ethical principles:
- The principle of high professionalism of teaching staff of the SKMA
- Principle of quality in SKMA
- Principle of orientation of training
Strategic direction 1. Strengthening the position of the university in the educational and scientific space
Goal 1.1. Ensuring a high level of competitiveness of educational services
1. Improving of the forms and methods of training specialists with medical and pharmaceutical education in the form of education;
2. Improving of the existing educational programs at all levels. Development of new educational programs at all levels, depending on the needs of the labor market and regional priorities;
3. Integration into the international educational space;
4. Creating conditions for the education and personality development of students.
Goal 1.2. Development of the scientific potential of the university
1. Expanding the spectrum of medical, pharmaceutical, biological scientific research and implementation of results in education and practice (commercialization of scientific research results).
Goal 1.3. Improvement of educational programs for continuous professional development of medical and pharmaceutical workers.
1. Development of continuing professional development programs taking into account the health needs of the South Kazakhstan and the Central Asian region.
Strategic direction 2. Development of effective human resources management technologies.
Goal 2.1 Increase level competence of the teaching staff and staff of the university and the development of corporate governance.
1. Increase the capacity of the teaching staff.
Strategic direction 3. Creation of an effective system of financing university management and the development of an innovative structure
Goal 3.1 Ensuring financial stability and financial self-dependence of the university.
Goal 3.2. Development of modern infrastructure for educational and scientific activities.
1. Creating a modern medical technological infrastructure of the university to provide the conditions for obtaining knowledge