Department of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology
History of the department
The Department “Technologies of Pharmaceutical Production” began its activity in 2015 according to the order of the Rector of the UCGFA No. 78 on the reorganization of the Department of Technology of Medicines of Engineering Disciplines. The head of the department was appointed Candidate of Pharmaceutical Sciences, docent Torlanova Botagoz Ongarovna.
Currently, the staff of the department includes 1 Doctor of Technological Sciences, 2 candidates of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 6 candidates of Technical sciences, 1 Candidate of Economic Sciences and 1 PhD. The Department Technologies of Pharmaceutical Production is a graduate department in the specialty 6B07201 – "Pharmaceutical production Technology".
Since 01.09.2019, the department is headed by с.t.s., acting professor. Arystanbayev K.E.
The head of the department Arystanbaev Kuttybek Esengeldievich
Goals and objectives of the department
- Introduction of nonlinear trajectories for personnel training in accordance with the requirements of the labor market;
- Expansion of academic mobility;
- Integration of education and science, involvement of students in scientific work;
- Opening of a master's degree and Ph-doctorate in the specialty "TPP" in the SKMA;
- Training of competitive specialists who meet the requirements of international standards of education and science;
1. Design of pharmaceutical production (design engineer-designer)
2. Technology pharmaceutical production (equipment maintenance engineer)
3. Joint educational programs with Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
In order to train highly qualified specialists, the department is constantly working in close relationship with production bases. The process of passing educational, industrial and diploma practices is an important part of the educational process for students. “Zerde Phyto” LLP, “Ecopharm International” LLP, “SANTO” JSC, “Phyto Apifarm” LLP, etc. act as production bases of the southern region in the specialty " Technology Pharmaceutical Production ". At JSC "SANTO" students take practical classes in the discipline "Automation" in specialized classrooms.
Scientific work of the department
Scientific direction of the department:
Topic/direction of research work
Theoretical and applied aspects of technology of extraction preparations from medicinal plant raw materials
Development of technology of extraction preparations from domestic medicinal plant raw materials
Research of the technology of production of domestic extraction preparations from medicinal plant raw materials
Obtaining experimental data on extraction preparations from domestic medicinal plant raw materials using applied technologies
The composition of the department:
1. Arystanbayev Kuttybek Esengeldievich – head of the department, acting prof.
2. Orymbetov Emit Makhatovich – acting prof.
3. Torlanova Botagoz Ongarovna – acting prof.
4. Musabekova Leila Mukhamedzhanova – acting prof.
5. Kudaibergenova Zamira Utepbergenovna – acting docent
6. Gulbagi Emitovna Orymbetova – acting docent
7. Syzdykova Saulet Akmurzaevna – acting docent
8. Berdalieva Aydin Abdullayevna – acting docent
9. Baizakov Orisbay Dalbaevich – acting docent
10. Kasimbekova Mereke Dauletbekovna – acting docent
11. Akhmadieva Kamila Erlikovna – acting docent
12. Bakytzhanova Ardak Bakytzhanova – senior lecturer
13. Bakhtiyarova Balzhan Almakhanbetovna – senior lecturer
14. Umirzakova Uldana Nuralikizi – senior lecturer
15. Yesenova Zharkynai Sultanbekkyzy – senior lecturer
16. Mombaeva Aigerim Maksatovna – senior lecturer
17. Turabayeva Aigul Saparbayeva – Lecturer
18. Turdaly Kuralai Muratkyzy – Lecturer
19. Kyrgyzbay Ayazhan Kayratbekkyzy – Lecturer
20. Musirepova Aizhan Akhmedbekkyzy – Lecturer
The department is located at the address:
Shymkent, Al-Farabi Square 1, main building, 3rd floor, 328-office
Tel: (87252) 39-31-41 (internal 202)