Department of Clinical Disciplines
History of the department
In the 2019-2020 academic year, the Department of Clinical Disciplines was created at the Medical College at JSC SKMA. The department conducts classes in therapy, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, infectious diseases, neurology, pediatrics and propaedeutics of childhood diseases, internal medicine with propaedeutics.
Currently, the department is headed by Mahmut A.Ә. The department was formed by teaching staff according to the profile. The department employs highly qualified teachers, masters of medical sciences with experience in the field of medicine and education.
Mahmut Aida Adilkhanovna - Head of Department
In 2015-2020, she completed her studies at Astana Medical University JSC, Faculty of General Medicine; in 2020, she was transferred to SKMA JSC.
In 2020-2022, she studied at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy JSC, Faculty of General Medicine and completed a full course in the specialty of General Practitioner.
From 2022 to 2023 she worked as an assistant at the Department of Clinical Disciplines at the college at JSC SKMA.
From 1 September 2023 by order of the rector, she was appointed to the position of head of the Department of Clinical Disciplines.
Objectives of the department:
- Working with regulatory legal acts;
- Working with department rules;
- Working with employee job descriptions;
- Working with the department plan;
- Working with minutes of department meetings;
- Correspondence on organizational issues;
- Compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS);
- Preparation of documents on the facts of calls to commit corrupt, paid activities;
- Implementation of a complex of educational and methodological subjects;
- Preparation of documents based on the results of the educational process;
- Preparation of internal control documents of the department;
- Organization and implementation of the educational process in the summer
- Work with individual annual teaching plans;
- Carrying out training loads;
- Professional development plan, department teaching staff reports, copies of
certificates, copies of advanced training;
- Work with scientific works of teachers and students;
- Carrying out educational work;
- Implementation of the educational process in approved subjects; according to the
program of approved subjects in accordance with the curriculum;
- Create conditions to meet the educational and scientific needs of students;
- Improving organizational scientific, educational and methodological support for
basic educational programs;
- Development of new learning technologies;
- Study and predict the level of training of graduates and the requirements of
- Increase the effectiveness of relationships with secondary and higher professional
educational institutions, employers' organizations;
- Optimization of the college management structure based on modern quality
- Strengthening the material and technical base and human resources;
Disciplines taught at the department:
• Propaedeutics of internal diseases
• IOnternal diseases
• Primary health care
• Clinical assessment of the patient's condition
• Medical and social rehabilitation
• Nursing in therapy and neurology
• Providing emergency assistance
• Obstetrics and gynecology
• Basics of obstetrics
• Nursing in obstetrics
• Pathological obstetrics
• Reproductive health and safe motherhood
• Surgical diseases
• Nursing in surgery
• Fundamentals of surgery and resuscitation
• General surgery, anesthesiology and resuscitation
• General surgery
• Basics of epidemiology
• Epidemiology in nursing
• Infectious diseases
• Infection safety and control.
• Nursing for infectious diseases
• Propaedeutics of childhood diseases
• Child care
• Mental illnesses with a course in narcology
Classes are conducted in Kazakh and Russian
Updated items studied:
30-40% of the subjects studied are updated every year.
The mission of the department - is to prepare professionally competent, patient-oriented specialists in secondary and post-secondary education.
Educational and methodological work:
The work of the department is organized in accordance with the approved plan, consisting of educational, methodological, research and educational work.
Scientific priorities of the department:
The performance of students, individual work plans of teachers, scientific and educational work according to the KGB plan, and current issues are considered.
Currently, 14 full-time teachers, 6 laboratory assistants and freelance teachers work together at the department.
The department employs:
Mahmut Aida Adilkhanovna - head of the department
Slamkhan Arailym Ganivna - teacher
Elibay Zhalgas Orazkhanovna - teacher
Tylenish Zhanerke Ubaidullakovna - teacher
Eralieva Madina Yeralykyzy - teacher
Kultaeva Akniet Amirbekovna - teacher
Kurbanbaeva Lyazzat Baltaevna - teacher
Irniyazova Urazgul Ibaidullaevna - teacher
Yusupova Nagima Malikovna - teacher
Beknazarova Ainur Askarovna - teacher
Nazarbayev Nurislam Nalikhanovich - teacher
Makamshchikov Eldar Tolkynovich - teacher
Imash Nurtas Bakytzhanuly - teacher
Tulepbergenova Gulnara Userbaevna - teacher
Akylbek Uldana Manasovna - teacher
Zhamal Aizat Asylbekkyzy - senior assistant
Zhanizak Asel Maratovna - senior assistant
Baygalieva Gulshat Beskempirovna, - senior assistant
Almakhanbet Temirlan Maratovich - assistant
Nurlan Akhat Kuatovich - assistant
Salybekov Azamat Erzhanovich - assistant
Address: Shymkent, sq. Al-Farabi, 3/1, building -2, 2nd floor