Department of Clinical Disciplines
History of the department
The Department of Clinical Disciplines was organized at SKMA at the Medical College in the 2019-2020 academic year. The department is formed of therapeutic, surgical, obstetric and gynecological profiles. The department is headed by a highly qualified doctor Aralbaeva L.B. The teaching staff is staffed profile. The department employs highly qualified teachers, masters of medical sciences, with experience in the field of education.
Aim of department:
- studying and forecasting requirements of stakeholders to the level and content of training of graduates;
- improving the effectiveness of partnerships with institutions of secondary and higher professional education, organizations-employers;
- optimization of the management structure of the College on the basis of modern quality management;
- strengthening the material and technical base and human resources;
Teaching disciplines at the department:
• propaedeutics of internal diseases (for students of 3 courses in the specialty of nursing).
• internal diseases (for students of 3-4 courses in the specialty of medical care).
• first medical aid (for students of 3 courses in the specialty of pharmacy).
• internal diseases with a course of infectious diseases (for students of 3 courses in the specialty of dentistry).
• methods of clinical research (for students of 2 courses in the specialty of medical science).
• the basics of therapy and infectious diseases (for students of 2 courses in the specialty of dentistry).
• obstetrics and gynecology (for 4-year students in the specialty of medical and nursing).
• Nursing in obstetrics and gynecology (for 4-year students in the specialty of nursing).
• general surgery, anesthesiology and resuscitation (for students of 4 courses in the specialty of medical care).
• nursing in surgery and resuscitation (for students of 3 courses in the specialty of nursing).
• Nursing in ophthalmology (for students of 4 courses in the specialty of nursing).
• nursing in otorhinolaryngology (for 4-year students in the specialty of nursing).
The work of the department is organized in accordance with the work plan of the department, which includes educational-methodical, clinical and scientific research, educational activities. At the cathedral, questions of student performance and attendance, individual work plans of teachers, scientific and educational activities according to the plan of the VKK and current issues are considered.
Disciplines of the Department are taught in two languages: Kazakh, Russian.
Currently, the staff of the Department has 7 teachers, 1 laboratory assistants.
АRALBAEVA LAZAT BURAKHANOVNA
Head of Department
After graduating from Karaganda State medical Institute from 1994-2000 worked as a district therapist in the 2nd MO, then chief of physician in the SLH "Bogen" on Baidibek district.Since September 2007, she worked at the SKPhA at the Department of Pharmacology, Pharmacotherapy and Clinical Pharmacology, was a responsible person in clinical pharmacology, and since 2013, she was an assistant at the Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases, residency. Since 2013, a general practitioner of the highest category. In 2012, she received a “Letter of Appreciation” for contributing labor to the SKPhA.In 2019, by order of the rector, she was appointed head of the Department of "Clinical disciplines" in the medical College at SKMA.
Currently, the department employs:
Aralbayeva Lazat Burakhanovna - Head of the department
Espembetova Meiramgul Askarovna - Teacher
Narbotaeva Gulnur Kanyshovna - Teacher
Ormanova Gafizat Muratovna - Teacher
Ashirova Sabina Bekmuratkyzy - Teacher
Iles Manat Qairatqyzy - Teacher
Madenova Moldir Sabyrbekkyzy - Teacher
Maisarova Botagoz Duisembekovna - Teacher By Worker
Shymbolov Meirkhan Bolganbaiuly - Teacher
Myrzahmetov Nurbolat Nurgaliuly - Teacher By Worker
Tashbaev Nuridin Ainiddinovich - Teacher By Worker
Ramazanov Zhaqsylyq Ahmetovich - Teacher By Worker
Dadametov Kamaliddin Rustambekovich - Teacher By Worker
Ashirov Bauyrzhan Otarbaevich - Teacher By Worker
Daribaev Nurlan Miatbekovich - Teacher By Worker
Address: the Department of Clinical disciplines is located at al-Farabi Avenue. N. 2 educational building of YUKMA.