Faculty of Medicine
In 2012, on the order of the rector dated 08.10.2012, № 222 the medical faculty was established, which provides training in the following bachelor's specialties:
- 05В110200 - "Public Health", period of training is 5 years;
- 05В110100 - "Nursing", period of training is 4 years;
- 05В110400 - "Medical and preventive care", period of training is 5 years;
- 05B130100 - "General Medicine", period of training is 5 years.
- 05В130300 – «Pediatrics», period of training 5 year;
- 05130200 – «Stomatology», period of training 5 year.
The faculty is a subdivision of a higher educational institution that prepares students for one or several related specialties that determine the profile of training, and also carries out educational, methodological, research and educational activities.
The faculty unites all the departments and laboratories related to the specialties included in the structure of the faculty, as well as those general and general educational departments that, in terms of the content of their work, are the closest to the profile of the faculty.
Currently, the Faculty of Medicine consists of 21 departments:
1. Propaedeutics of internal diseases - Sadykova Gulzhan Saparovna
2. Emergency medical care and nursing - Seidakhmetova Aizat Ashimkhanovna
3. Pediatrics-1 - Narkhodjaev Nurgali Sailauovich
4. Pediatrics-2 - Bektenova Gulmira Yerseitovna
5. Normal anatomy - Tanabaev Baymakhan Dilbarkhanovich
6. Pathological anatomy and histology - Sadykova Aliya Shamilyevna
7. Normal and pathological physiology - Galiya Saparovna Zhakipbekova
8. Social health insurance and public health - Sarsenbayeva Gulzat Zhanabayevna
9. Hygiene and epidemiology - Utepov Parkhat Dyusembayevich
10. Biology and biochemistry - Yesirkepov Marlen Makhmudovich
11. Department of Surgery-1 - Zhumagulov Kopzhan Nurbabaevich
12. Department of Surgery-2 - Abdurakhmanov Babur Anvarovich
13. History of Kazakhstan and socio-humanitarian disciplines -Nurzhanbayeva Zhanat Oralbayevna
14. Therapy-1 - Asanova Galiya Kutumbetovna
15. Phthisiopulmonology and radiology - Kasaeva Lazzat Tatibekovna
16. Surgical and orthopedic dentistry - Shukparov Asylbek Bayadilovich
17. Pediatric and therapeutic dentistry - Laura Omarkhanovna Kenbaeva
18. Physical culture - Ashirbayev Orynbasar Atyrkhanovich
19. General practitioner-1 - Datkaeva Gulmira Makhanbetovna
20. Introduction to the clinic - Zhumadilova Akmaral Rakhmatullayevna
21. Microbiology, virology and immunology - Seitkhanova Bibigul Tulegenovna
The first direction of the work of the medical faculty was led by the dean of the faculty - Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karabekov Agabek Karabekovich
Karabekov Agabek Karabekovich, was born on December 17, 1950 in the state farm Chaldar, Algaba district, South Kazakhstan region. In 1967 he graduated from high school in Shayan village and in 1968 entered the faculty of "Pediatrics" of ASMI, he completed the full course in 1974.
From 1974 to 1981 worked as a children's surgeon in the cities of Tselinograd and Almaty.
From 1981 to 1982 he passed clinical residency in pediatric surgery under the ASMI, Almaty.
In 1983 he defended his thesis, after defense he worked as a senior research fellow of the department of resuscitation of the Research Institute of Pediatrics of the Ministry of Health of the Kazakh SUR.
From 1986 to 1997 he worked as an assistant, then as an assistant professor of the Department of Pediatric Surgery of the ASMI.
From 1984 to 1999 he worked as the chief freelance pediatric traumatologist-orthopedist of the Republic of Kazakhstan, since 1999 - the chief non-staff pediatric surgeon of the SKR.
Doctoral dissertation was defend in June 1996 on the topic: "New ways to diagnose and treat children with funnel-shaped deformation of the chest."
From August 1997 to 2015 he worked at the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, head of the department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery. Dean of pediatric, general medical faculty of South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy.
In 2001 received the academic title of professor.
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Resolution of October 5, 1999 awarded the title of Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of science, technology and education.
In 2002, he was awarded the badge «Excellence in Public Health RK».
In 2003, the winner of the Republican contest «Жыл маманы» in the nomination "Teacher-Scientist".
In 2012, he was awarded a breastplate «For contribution to the development of public health» of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Certificate No. 316).
In 2012, he was awarded a Diploma in the nomination «The Best Scientist».
He has prepared 8 candidates of medical sciences, the author of 239 scientific works, 4 main published patents.
Nowadays, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine -
Candidate of Medical Sciences, acting Professor
Bibigul Zaydullayevna Doltayeva.
Vice-Deans and supervisors are accountable to the Dean of the Faculty. Vice-Dean of the Faculty coordinates educational, methodical and educational work, depending on the specialty:
- Bainazarov Daniyar Assanovich Vice Dean, supervises the educational programs "General Medicine" and "Dentistry"
- Vice-Dean of the specialty "«Public Health», «Nursing» " – Bergalieva Raushan Nurmakhanovna.
- Methodical work of deanery perform the following experts: Makhatova F.Zh.,.,Mynbayeva G.P., Primkulova A.
Methodist on the specialty of "General Medicine"
Feruza Zhantasovna Makhatova
Methodist on the specialty "Public Health"
Mynbayeva Gulzhanat Pazylbekovna
Methodist on the specialty "Nursing"
Primkulova Ainur Ergeshbaikyzy
The teaching staff of the Faculty places a great emphasis on educational work among the students. The faculty of Medical Deanery is accountable to the Vice-Rector for methodical and educational work. The Dean of the Faculty is the Head of Faculty Council.
Faculty of Medicine conducts its activities in accordance with the annual and prospective plans approved by the Rector of the university.
Main building, 1st floor, 129 room.
Telephone: 8 (7252) 39-57-57 (1023).
8 (7252) 39-57-57 (1016).
El. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org