Department of History of Kazakhstan and social and public disciplines
History of the department
The Department of History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines has been leading its history since 1979, since the establishment of the Chimkent branch of the Alma-Ata State Medical Institute, in the structure of which the department "History of the CPSU" was opened. From the moment of foundation, the teaching staff of the department works to improve the quality of teaching in the social sciences and humanities. Heads of departments at different stages: Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor E.A. Abdikulov, candidate of historical sciences, acting Associate Professor M.A. Zhanysbekov, candidate of pedagogical sciences, acting Associate Professor L.S. Maylybaeva.
Since September 1, 2018, the department "History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines" is headed by PhD doctor - NurzhanbayevaZh.O.
The department trains undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students. Teachingisconductedinthreelanguages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Currently, the department has 1 associate professor, 5 candidates of science and associate professors, 8 senior lecturers, 2 senior laboratory assistants.
Head of the Department, PhD
Nurzhanbayeva Zhanat Oralbayevna
Tasks of the department:
- implementation of the Policy and Goals of the SKMA in the field of quality within the competence of the department;
- fulfillment of the requirements of the quality management system (QMS)
- continuous professional development of teachers of the department;
- regular educational work of students during the educational process and
while on duty in the hostel;
Main training courses:
- History of Kazakhstan
- Psychology and cultural studies
- Fundamentals of law and economics
- Pedagogy of higher education
- Educational technologies in universities
Disciplines are conducted for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students for all specialties in Kazakh, Russian, as well as for students of the specialty "General Medicine" in English.
Upgradability of readable disciplines:
In the work of the department, the main place is occupied by educational and educational-methodical work. In accordance with the State Standard, the number of hours allocated to general and special courses in all disciplines has been determined, the topics of elective courses taught in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies have been updated, standard curricula are being updated, educational, teaching aids and developments are being published.
In addition, the faculty of the department prepared and filmed video lectures in the distance learning department of the academy. In general, the teachers of the department in the distance learning department prepared 8 video lectures, which are placed in the academy's media library.
Teachers of the department, authors of teaching aids:
1. Nurzhanbaeva Zh.O., Aidarbekova G.S., Erkinbekova A.S. Psychology Zhane Madeniettanu. Oku-adіstemelik құral. Shymkent, 2019
2. Nurzhanbaeva Zh.O., Aidarbekova G.S., Abdurakhmanov N.A., Nigmatullina Sh.S. MODERN HISTORY OF KAZAKHSTAN Shymkent, 2020
3. Nurzhanbaeva Zh.O. Madeniettanu. Oku-adіstemelik құral. Shymkent. "Nurly Beine" Baspasy.2020. 280 b.
4. Nurzhanbaeva Zh.O., Aidarbekova G.S., Bekkulova A.A., Ibraimova A.Zh. "Kazakhstannyn kazirgі zaman tarihy" pani boyinsha elektrondy oku kuraly. Shymkent, 2021
5. Zh.O.Nurzhanbaeva, G.S.Aydarbekova, A.S.Erkіnbekova.,A.A.Bekkulova "Psychology of Zhane Madeniettanu" Shymkent, 2022
6. Zhanysbekov M.A., Abdurakhmanov N.A., Erkinbekova A.S. Fundamentals of anti-corruption culture. Teaching aid. Karaganda, 2016
7. Zhanysbekov M.A., Abdurakhmanov N.A., Erkinbekova A.S. Kazakhstannyn kazirgi zamangy tarihy. Oku-adіstemelik құral. Karagandy 2016
8. Zhanysbekov M, Nigmatullina Sh.Sh. Modern history of Kazakhstan. Teaching aid. Shymkent, 2018
9. Zhanysbekov M.A., Bakhtibaev A.A., Torebaev O.A. Mangilik el. Teaching aid. Shymkent, 2018
Scientific priorities of the department:
The department conducts research work in three areas:
1. Problems of spiritual renewal in the modern history of Kazakhstan.
2. Aspects of psychological and cultural education in the system of medical universities.
3. Issues of formation of civil principles and values within the framework of the state programs "Mangilik El" and "Rukhani Zhangyru".
The teaching staff of the department actively participates in international, republican, regional scientific conferences, symposiums, publishes articles in scientific journals based on SCOPUS, represented by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Obtained a certificate of copyright for intellectual property with an Hirsch index. To date, the department has developed educational materials, electronic textbooks and published 9 textbooks with a circulation of 1800 copies.
Proceedings of the doctor PhD, head. department Nurzhanbayeva Zhanat Oralbaevna, published in the Scopus database
1. Nurzhanbaeva J./Develoment of students Technological Competence in the Spesialty «Garment Industry and Fashion Desingn /International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER) ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, Number 15(2015) Р.35673-356767
2. Zhanat Nurzhanbayeva /The Level Indicators of the Professional Readiness of Future Teachers to Dual Training./Man In India/97,2019(21): 705-714 © Serials Publications.
3.Zhanat Nurzhanbayeva/Semantic Guidelines and Conceptual Basis of a Social Education Teacher Professional Mobility in the Pedagogical Science/ Journal of Intellectual Disability - Diagnosis and Treatment, 2020, 8, 560-566.
4. Dual education conditions for pedagogical bases of specialists
inclusive training // Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences Volume 17, Issue 3, (2022) 765-771
To achieve the goals of the Quality Management System, the department systematically conducts work aimed at improving the quality of teaching disciplines. In order to improve the quality of the educational process and address current problems in the application of modular learning technologies in the educational process, on November 24, 2021, a methodological seminar was held to exchange experience on the topic “Cyberpedagogy: zhogarybilimdegikiyndyktar men damuperspectivalary” with the participation of methodologists-specialists of the scientific and methodological department SKSU named after M. Auezov.
Teachers of the department pay special attention to advanced training and scientific work. Every year, according to the plan, they improve their skills in offline and online courses.
Given that young people are an important subject of social change in sovereign Kazakhstan, the faculty of the department conducts educational work among students within the framework of the Mangilik El and RukhaniZhangyru programs aimed at forming national self-consciousness, patriotism and citizenship among future specialists. At the department there are circles "Law" and "Parasat" with the participation of students and teachers.
The staff of the department "History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines" conducts a wide range of pedagogical, educational and social work.
On April 27, 2022, 1st year students of the specialty "General Medicine" Adeeba Masroor, David Okhrimenko, Jasmine Ishigova, Kahira Irgash took part in the international student online Olympiad "Bioethical problems associated with the refusal of vaccination against COVID-19 in the world", organized by the school "General Medicine-1" of the Kazakh National Medical University named after S. Asfendiyarov on the occasion of the "Day of Science" and were awarded a diploma of the 2nd degree.
Abdukhaymov Yerzhan Farkhatuly - Candidate of Historical Sciences, Acting professor of the department "History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines" became the winner of the republican competition "Honored Teacher of Kazakhstan", which was held in order to popularize among teachers and students of educational institutions the program article of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan K. Tokayev "Tauelsizdik barinen kymbat" and was awarded a diploma of the 1st degree , as well as the medal "Honorary Teacher of Kazakhstan" for his contribution to the development of education and science.
The head of the department, Doctor PhdNurzhanbaevaZhanatOralbaevna, took part in the competition "II International Book Edition", "Best Teacher - 2022", organized by the association of legal entities of the national movement "Bobek" among scientific and educational institutions of the Commonwealth of Independent States and was awarded a diploma of 1- degree and a medal.
Currently, the department is working:
1.Nurzhanbaeva Zhanat Oralbaevna - head of the department, doctor PhD
2.Abdukhaimov Yerzhan Farkhatovich - candidate of historical sciences, associate professor
3. Sakhov Saparbek Musakhanovich - candidate of historical sciences, associate professor
4. Turebaev Omarkul Akimbaevich - Candidate of Philology, Acting Associate Professor
5. Aidarbekova Galiya Sarybaevna - Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor
6. Turadilov Meirbek Unerbekovich - Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor
7. Kabyl Algabek Adilbekuly - senior teacher
8. Bekkulova Akmaral Atygaevna - senior lecturer
9. Utegenov Bakyt Dauitbekovich - senior lecturer
10. Erkinbekova Asemkul Seytzhapparovna - senior lecturer
11. Malikov Mukhtar Maratovich - senior lecturer
12. Nigmatullina Shynar Shaimerdenovna - senior lecturer
13. Ibraimova Akmaral Zhamalbekovna - senior lecturer
14. Makhatova Leyla Talgatovna - senior lecturer
15. Adilbekova G.A. - Senior Assistant
16. Amet T.S. - senior laboratory assistant
Address and contact details:
Educational building Tokaev 27, 3rd floor, department "History of Kazakhstan and social and social disciplines"
Mob. phone: 87782496079; 87471343480