Department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages
History of the department
The Department of Language Disciplines was founded in 1979 with the opening of a branch of the Almaty State Medical Institute. The duties of the Head of the department were performed by Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor Baizhanov T.B.
During 2000-2006 the Head of the Department of language disciplines was M.D. Musabayeva, candidate of philological sciences.
As a result of the reorganization in September 2004, the Department of the Russian Language was established, headed by Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor Amandykova S.Kh.
During 2006-2012 the department of Kazakh and Latin languages was headed by Salim E.K., and during 2012-2014 the heading of this department was entrusted to Candidate of Philology Zhumadillaev G.N..
In 2015, as a result of the merger of the Russian language Department and the Department of Kazakh and Latin languages, the Department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages was organized. The Department was headed by Candidate of Philology, Associate Professor Amandykova S.Kh. And then the course of Kazakh and Latin languages was divided. Headed the course Salim E.K.
Since June 1, 2018, the Department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages is headed by Ibraeva Lyazzat Bostanovna, candidate of pedagogical sciences
Ibraeva Lyazzat Bostanovna, candidate of pedagogical sciences, Head of the department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages. Graduated from the International Kazakh-Turkish University named after H.A. Yasavi in 1995, majoring in "Russian Language and Literature". In 2004, she defended her thesis on the topic "Studying a foreign language in a teacher training university as a factor in the humanistic development of the personality of the future teacher". Cipher: 13.00.08 -theory and methodology of professional education.
The main tasks of the department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages
• Formulate the language competence.
• To teach the language of the specialty on the chosen profile.
• To form communicative and speech competencies in reading, listening, writing, speaking.
• To familiarize students with the theoretical foundations of the culture of speech as a scientific discipline.
• Form students' skills in communicating oral and written thoughts in various fields.
• Ensure that students understand the specifics of the functional styles of the modern literary language.
• To form students' skills of drawing up personal and official documents, drawing up business papers.
• To teach students the ethics of speech communication and the assimilation of etiquette formulas of speech.
• Create conditions for the successful teaching of foreign students to Russian and Kazakh languages.
• To teach foreign students the basics of medical terminology in its three subsystems: anatomisto-histological, clinical and pharmaceutical.
• Facilitate the adaptation of foreign students in a new social and cultural environment.
Basic training courses
At the department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages the following courses are conducted:
• Kazakh language
• Russian language
• Latin language
Courses of the department are taught in Kazakh, Russian and Latin.
The renewability of the read disciplines
Educational-methodical complex on the disciplines "Kazakh language", "Russian language", "Latin language" for specialties of Academy 6В10101 "General medicine", 6В10101 "Nursing", 6В10105 "Public healthcare ", 6В10106" Pharmacy ", 6В07201" Pharmaceutical Production Technology", 6В10102" Pediatrics ", 6В10103" Stomatology "is updated annually.
Scientific priorities of the department
The scientific work of the department of Kazakh, Russian and Latin languages is aimed at the formation and development of a multilingual communicative environment in medical education, as well as improving the language competence of students through innovative and interactive language teaching.
Currently, the teaching staff of the department consists of 8 people:
1 head of the department, 1 acting professor, 5 associate professors, 8 senior teachers, 2 senior laboratory assistant.
1. Ibraeva L.B– - Head of the department, associate Professor, candidate of pedagogical sciences
2. Salim E.K. - Head of the course of Kazakh and Latin languages, associate Professor
3. Arysbayev A.A. - associate Professor, candidate of philological sciences
4. Makhanova G.B. - acting Professor, candidate of philological sciences
5. Darkulova K.N. - associate Professor, candidate of philological sciences
6. Temirbekova Zh.K. - associate Professor, candidate of philological sciences
7. Kasymbekova A.N. - associate Professor
8. Kemelkhan D.Zh. - senior teacher of the department, master of philological sciences
9. Nurmakhanova G.K. - senior teacher of the department, master of humanities
10. Abdullabekova A.T. - senior teacher of the department
11. Zhakipova A.S. - senior teacher of the department, master of pedagogical sciences
12. Kaspanova F.A. - senior teacher of the department, master of humanities
13. Kemelova G.M - senior teacher of the department
14. Алlmahanova G.Т. – senior teacher of the department
15. Duysenbi Z.B. - senior laboratory assistant
16. Utegenova G.M. - senior laboratory assistant
17. Erimbetova M.K. - senior laboratory assistant