First Vice-Rector - Yessirkepov Marlen Makhmudovich
University - South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy (1998)
PhD in Medicine (2007)
Associate Professor (2014)
• Author of over 20 inventions, of which 3 are patents. One of the inventions was recognized as "The best invention of the year" at the Republican competition "Shapagat-2009".
• Laureate of the Prize of the Foundation of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Leader of the Nation in the field of science and technology - 2013.
• Winner of the educational grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "The best teacher of the university - 2013"
• Author of over 250 scientific papers, including 29 on the Web of Science and Scopus databases (since 2014, 19 articles in the Web of Science database).
• The Hirsch index is 13 according to the Web of Science database and 14 according to the Scopus database.
• Scientific works won prizes at conferences, the most significant II International Conference "Personalized Medicine and Global Health", Nazarbayev University - Third place, VI International conference "High Technologies and Basic Research in Biomedicine", Rostov-on-Don - Third place.
• Scientific internships abroad: Gdansk (Poland), New York (USA), Birmingham (Alabama, USA), Athens (Greece).
• Numerous internships in Kazakhstan and the CIS countries in scientific research methodology, technology commercialization, pedagogy, etc.
• Students under the guidance of M. M. Esirkepov constantly win prizes (total number of prizes - 102) at international conferences.
Editor-in-Chief of "Central Asian Journal of Medical Hypotheses and Ethics" (cajmhe.com)
Chairman of the State Attestation Commission for Master's and Doctoral Studies PhD and is a member of the Dissertation Council (PhD) in the specialty "Medicine" of KSMU (Karaganda) for 2019-2021.
He is also a member of the Dissertation Council (PhD) in the specialty "Public health" of the KMU "Higher School of Public Health" (Almaty) for 2019-2021.