Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
The history of the Department
Department of obstetrics and gynecology, organized in 1995 composed of the head of Department V. I. Radko and candidate of medical Sciences Temprana M. K., assistants Shergalieva E. S., Kildibekova N. And. In connection with the decreasing States, the Department over the years has been enriched with new workers: the candidate of medical Sciences, Daniyarova A. W, assistant U. of I. Ismailova, M. M. Nartovoi, Abdukarimova E. A., Tazhibaeva S. M., Mamyrbekova S. U., R. K. Djunusova, Akberdieva G. U. In 1999, the Department received the candidate of medical Sciences Anartaeva M. U., is currently the Vice-rector for educational and methodical work of the SCMA.
In 1995 1997годы, 1999-2001 the Department was headed by candidate of medical Sciences Radko V. I. In 1998-1999, the Department was headed candidate of medical Sciences R. G. Nurkasymova From 2002 to 2012 the Department was headed by M. D., Malgazhdarova BS From 2012 to 2013 the Department was headed by PhD Tleuzhan R. T. From September 2013. Department of obstetrics and gynecology became part of the Department of primary health care with the course of obstetrics and gynecology. Head of the Department Ph. D., associate Professor Yugay N. In. Since September 2017. the course of obstetrics and gynecology became part of the new Department of PHC-2. Head of the Department MD, acting Professor Dosybaeva G. N. Since 2018, in connection with the reorganization of the Academy in the South Kazakhstan medical Academy, the Department again became independent. Since 2018. On 02.06.2019, the department was headed by Ph.D., Acting Associate Professor Tleuzhan R.T. Since 02No.06No.2019, the department is headed by PhD, Associate Professor Kulbayeva S.N.
The clinical bases of the department are: Regional Perinatal Center No. 1, 2, City Perinatal Center, city maternity hospital, Department of emergency Gynecology of SHCCH No. 1, gynecological department of RCH, IVF-Med clinic. On these clinical bases the staff of the Department helps interns, students to master theoretical knowledge, practical skills, together with practitioners provide medical assistance to residents of the city and region.
Doctor of PhD, Associate Professor.
Obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest category, independent expert.
Tasks of the department
1. To familiarize with the new theoretical provisions in obstetrics, gynecology and related disciplines necessary for the performance of professional duties.
2. Consolidate team work skills and leadership qualities.
3. Instill the need for continuous professional training and improvement of their knowledge and skills throughout their professional activities.
4. To teach the skills of sanitary and educational work with the population on family planning, sexual education of children and adolescents.
Basic training courses
1. Bachelor's degree in General Medicine, 4th year, CBM "Obstetrics" - 5 credits
2. Bachelor's degree in General Medicine, 4th year, Municipal Unitary Enterprise "Gynecology" - 4 credits
3. Bachelor's degree in Nursing, 3rd year, discipline "Obstetrics and gynecology in nursing practice" - 3 credits.
4. Bachelor's degree in Dentistry, 4th year, discipline of the Municipal Unitary Enterprise "Obstetrics" - 5 credits
5. Residency in the specialty "Obstetrics and gynecology adult, children" - 1, 2 and 3 years of training.
6. Students of the faculty of FNPR.
The subjects are taught in Kazakh, Russian and English
Updating of the read disciplines: 30% of the read disciplines are updated annually.
Scientific priorities of the department
Obstetric bleeding, miscarriage, infertile marriages.
Currently, the department is working:
Tleuzhan Renata Tleuzhanovna-Acting Associate Professor
Zadina Gulzhan Zhumabekovna-Acting Associate Professor
Sagyndykova Aida Abdimanapovna-Acting Associate Professor
Akberdieva Gulmira Urumbekovna-assistant
Dzhunusova Raushan Kulbaevna-assistant
Salimbayeva Balzhan Tazabekovna-assistant
Mamyrbekova Saule Utebekovna-assistant
Tazhibayeva Madina Sabirovna-assistant
Training and support staff:
Isa Arailym Abdigalikyzy St. Laboratory assistant-senior laboratory assistant
Tatyana Nikolaevna Smirnova-laboratory assistant
Address and contact details of
Shymkent, 142a G. Ilyaeva Street, "Regional Perinatal Center"