Department of General Practitioner – 1
The department "Polyclinic-2" was created in 2007 at the SKSMA. In 2007-2009. the head of the department was Ph.D., associate professor N.V. Yugai. In 2009, in connection with the reorganization of the Academy, the department was renamed into the department "Polyclinic". 2009-2012 the head of the department was Ph.D., associate professor Zh.A. Қauyzbai.
In 2012-2013. the following courses were transferred to the department: LUTS, obstetrics and gynecology and life safety, in this regard, the department was renamed into the department "Primary health care with a course of obstetrics and gynecology". In 2017, the department was renamed "PHC-1".
In 2012 -2019. the head of the department was Ph.D. associate professor N.V. Yugai.
At the department, while training personnel in the specialty "General practitioner", intern doctors are trained in the main disciplines of the modular curriculum "General medical practice", in this regard, the department was renamed from April 2018 to the department "General practitioner-1".
From the 2020-2021 academic year, a number of disciplines taught by the department were replenished with the subject "Fundamentals of General Medical Practice".
Currently, since September 2019, the department is headed by
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Datgaeva Gulmira Makhanbetovna.
Tasks of the department:
Training of a general practitioner capable of working in the primary health care system, capable of taking responsibility for providing continuous medical care to each patient who applies for it, taking into account the characteristics of his family, the society in which he lives, his culture, regardless of his age and gender, as well as the nature of his disease.
Basic training courses:
· "Fundamentals of General Medical Practice" 5 course;
· Disciplines MUP "General medical practice" internship 6-7 course;
· Cycles: "Topical issues of AFP", "Topical issues of therapy in AFP", "Topical issues of pediatrics in AFP" for students of the faculty of advanced training and retraining of doctors and nurses.
Disciplines are held in Kazakh, Russian and English (5th year) languages. Renewability of the subjects read: the educational and methodological complex, materials of lectures, practical classes and control and measuring instruments are annually revised and updated.
Mission of the department:
The mission of the educational program "General Medicine" (hereinafter EP) is the training of competitive personnel who provide medical care at the PHC level and are ready for continuous professional development.
The mission of the EP is presented by the Committee of the educational program "General Medicine" (CPC), discussed with employers at a round table in January 2018. The mission was introduced to the staff of departments, students, interns, management of clinical bases and representatives of practical health care.
The mission of the EP "General Medicine" is posted on the SKMA website http://skma.edu.kz, in the organizational structure section (in the subsection of the General Practitioner-1 department), at the stand of the dean's office and the General Practice Physician-1 department of the SKMA.
The medical education organization must determine the mission of the educational program based on consideration of the health needs of society, the needs of the medical care system and, accordingly, other aspects of social responsibility.
EP "General Medicine" provides training at the bachelor's and internship levels. The mission of the EP is developed taking into account the competencies of the graduate of the internship and the level of qualifications in accordance with the industry qualifications framework. When developing the mission, the need for health care in medical personnel and the possibility of admitting an internship graduate to independent activity were taken into account. Today, graduates of the General Medicine internship can independently perform the functional duties of a general practitioner at the level of primary health care and provide emergency medical care.
Scientific priorities of the department:
1. Prevention of micronutrient deficiency and the organization of healthy nutrition as a priority of RK healthcare in the system of maternal and child health protection.
2. Prevention of noncommunicable diseases at the PHC level
Currently, the department employs: Doctor of Medical Sciences, 2 - Candidates of Medical Sciences, 1 - Doctoral student of OZ, 3 - Master of OZ and professional specialists with the highest categories.
1. Datgaeva Gulmira Makhanbetovna - head of the department, candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
2. Musaev Yuldash Musaevich - Doctor of Medical Sciences, Acting professors
3. Isaeva Leyla Zelimkhanovna - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Acting associate professor
4. Karsybaeva Ұlbala Romanovna - assistant
5. Emesheva Meruert Ataevna - assistant
6. Pazyl Ainur Bakharamovna. - Master of OZ
7. Kulbaeva Lira Azimkhanovna - Master of OZ
8. Baizhan Baizhan Erikkyzy - assistant
9. Aytymbetova Nurila Aitymbetovna - Master of OZ, doctoral student
10. Kaldygozova Clara Esirkepovna - assistant
11.Tursynbayeva Aigul Zhagabaevna - assistant
Educational support staff:
1. Kulieva Akmaral Usenovna
2. Konusova Aknur Lesbekovna
3. Zhakypbek Malika Kemelkhankyzy
Address and contact details of the department:
Shymkent md. Nursat, st. Bayterekova w / n ShGP No. 3 UZ