Department of General Practitioner – 1
History of the department
The department "polyclinic-2" was created at SKSMA in 2007. From 2007-2009 The head of the department was Ph.D., associate professor N.V. Yugay. In 2009, in connection with the reorganization of the Academy, the department was renamed the Department of "Clinic". From 2009-2012 The head of the department was Ph.D., associate professor Zh.A. Қauyzbay.
In 2012, the course of SEC was transferred to the department, in 2013 - the course of obstetrics and gynecology and life safety, in this regard, the department was renamed the Department of Primary Health Care with the course of obstetrics and gynecology. Since 2017, the department was renamed to “PHC-1”, from April 2018 - “GP-1.” From 2012 - until 2019, the head of the department was Ph.D. Associate Professor N.V. Yugay.
Currently, the department is headed by Ph.D., Associate Professor G.M. Datkaeva.
Head of the Department Datkaeva Gulmira Makhanbetovna.
Objectives of the department:
Training of the general practitioner capable to work in the system of the rendering primary health care and capable to bear responsibility for ensuring continuous medical care to each patient who has addressed for him/her taking into account features of his/her family, society in which he/she lives of his/her culture, irrespective of his/her age and gender and also the nature of his/her disease.
• "Fundamentals of General Medical Practice" 5th year glass program;
• "Outpatient polyclinic pediatrics" internship 6 course;
• "Outpatient therapy" internship 6 course;
• "Outpatient cardiology" internship 6 course;
• "Preventive Pediatrics" internship 6 course;
• "Children's diseases in GP" internship 7 course;
• "Internal diseases in GP" internship 7 course;
• "Geriatrics in the practice of GPs" 7th course;
• "Extragenital pathology in pregnant women at the PHC level" internship 7th course;Disciplines are taught in Kazakh and Russian languages
The renewability of taught disciplines: educational and methodical complex of disciplines, lectures’ and practical classes’ materials and control and measuring means are reconsidered and updated annually.
The mission of the “General Medicine” educational program (hereinafter referred to as EP) is to train competitive personnel providing medical care at the PHC level and ready for continuous professional development.
The mission of the EP is presented by the Committee for the General Medicine (CEP) educational program, discussed with employers at a round table in January 2018. The mission was introduced to department staff, students, interns, clinical base management and practical healthcare representatives.
The mission of the EP “General Medicine” is posted on the SKMA website http://ukma.kz, in the organizational structure section (in the subsection Department of «General practioner-1»), at the stand of the dean’s office and at the chair of «General practionerr-1» of SKMA.
The medical organization of education should determine the mission of the educational program on the basis of considering the needs of public health, the needs of the medical care system and, accordingly, other aspects of social responsibility
EP “General Medicine” provides for bachelor and internship studies. The mission of the EP is developed taking into account the competencies of the graduate of the internship and the level of qualification in accordance with the industry qualifications framework.
During the developing the mission, the need for healthcare in medical personnel and the possibility of admitting an internship graduate to independent activities were taken into account. To date, graduates of the internship in the EP “General Medicine” can independently perform the functional duties of a general practitioner at the level of primary health care and provide emergency medical care
Scientific priorities of the department:
1. Prevention of micronutrition insufficiency and organization of healthy food as RK’s health care priority in the system of mother and child health protection
2. Prevention of noninfectious diseases at primary health care level
Currently, the following specialists work at the department: doctor of medical sciences, 3 candidates of medical sciences, 1 doctoral student of medicine, 1 master of medicine, 7 masters of health care and professional specialists, general practitioners, general practitioners, pediatricians with the highest categories.
Teaching staff of the department:
1. Datkaeva Gulmira Makhanbetovna - head of the department, candidate of medical sciences, associate professor
2. Musaev Yuldash Musaevich - Doctor of Medical Sciences, Acting professors
3. Bektibaeva Nazipa Shakmanovna - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
4. Bekenov Nurlan Nurgalievich - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
5. Abdraimova Saule Ermekovna - assistant
6. Emesheva Meruert Ataevna - assistant
7. Kaldygozova Klara Esirkepovna - assistant
8. Kulbaeva Lira Azimkhanovna - Master of Health, Assistant
9. Berdikulova Karlygash Pernekhanovna - master of health care, assistant
10. Nurmakhanova Gulmira Nurmakhanovna - master of health care, assistant
11. Kamysbayeva Aigerim Kenesovna - master of health, assistant
12. Bayzhan Bayzhan Yerikkyzy - assistant
13. Aitymbetova Nurila Aitymbetovna - Master of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate of Medicine, Assistant
14. Tursynbaeva Aigul Zhanabaevna - assistant
15. Omar Akmaral Ualikhanovna - doctor of the highest category, master of health
16. Kylyshbayeva Aigul Orynbasarovna - doctor of the highest category, master of health
17. Sarsenbaev Nurzhan Turgunbaevich - doctor of the highest category, master of health
18. Turdalieva Aizhan Auesbekovna - doctor of the highest category, master of health
19. Kurbanova Lazzat Nurmatovna - doctor of the highest category
20. Tugambayeva Aliya Taspulatovna - doctor of the highest category
Teaching support staff:
21. Kuliyeva Akmaral Usenovna - st. laboratory assistant
22. Tleuova Gulzira - st. laboratory assistant
23. Sharipova Aidana - laboratory assistant
Address and contact information:
md. Nursat St. Baiterekova b / n SHCP No. 3 ultrasonic, Shymkent